As a non-profit organization, Boston Explorers is committed to providing quality experiences to children regardless of financial resources. We depend on the generosity of others to help support this vital work. Even small donations make a big difference. Sponsorship is a great way to ensure Boston Explorers is available to all youngsters in our community.
- Underwriter Level • $10,000 provides for 10 children to attend camp for one session
- Benefactor Level • $5,000 provides for 5 children to attend camp for one session
- Full Scholarship Level • $1,000 provides one session of camp for one child
- 1/2 Scholarship Level • $500 provides one week of camp (half of a session) for one child
- Supporter • $250 provides one half of a week of camp for one child
- Sustainer • $125 provides activity materials and entry fees for one camper for one week
- Donor • $50 provides critical support to Boston Explorers
Prefer snail mail? Send your donation to Boston Explorers, 72 Montgomery Street, Boston, MA 02116
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Boston Explorers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Boston Explorers by the Numbers
Click here to learn more about how Boston Explorers has grown since our pilot year in 2011 with a snapshot of of our milestones, successes and plans for expansion. See the direct impact your support has on campers.
Boston Explorers is grateful to our Program Partners
Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts, Jamaica Plain
Hull Lifesaving Museum