In order for your child to be considered for enrollment, you must submit the following:
- Registration Packet, which includes:
- Health Forms
- Enrollment Agreement
- Financial Aid Application (optional; see below)
- A $50 deposit per child per session (The remaining balance is due by July 1, unless a payment plan has been set up.)
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
Program tuition is $900 per two-week session, and includes:
- 2 snacks and lunch every day
- Ferry tickets, admission fees and passage on the T
- Boston Explorers t-shirt
How Financial Aid is determined:
Once a child is accepted into the program, they are eligible for financial aid based on need. No child will be turned away because of an inability to pay. As a non-profit organization, Boston Explorers is committed to providing opportunity to all children, regardless of financial resources. We do, however, expect families to contribute whatever they can toward their child’s experience. We will be happy to consult with you regarding our sliding scale plan.
In order to be considered for financial aid, families must complete the financial aid section of the Program application. Upon receipt, families will be notified within one week on the status of their application and eligible financial aid.